Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day

     Yes it is Mothers Day one more time tomorrow, time to get the card or the flowers to tell your Mother how much she means to you. Just another day that has gone to make sales.  Isn't a Mother a Mother everyday, shouldn't one appreciate what she does for you everyday. Why wait until that day in May when Mothers day roles around. For those of you who lost children you will understand just how important that is.  Yes it may have been only goofy cards, having your child with you or nearby everyday is more important than that day in May. So children cherish your Mothers every day you never know when it will be the last Mothers day, and Mothers cherish your children you will never know just how much you will miss those goofy cards. It shouldn't be just one day in May it should be everyday. They you say you will always be a Mother even when a child dies, I would love to be able to nag my child and argue with him that I was right all this time, and yes get those goofy cards. Well in case my Mom reads this I love you and I thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me. Not just tomorrow but every day. As for me, I think about my son every day and cherish the time I had with him as his Mother, I can't be an actual one any longer but I will always be his Mom in my heart. God Bless all the Mothers out there most especially the ones who have lost children and are having a difficult time, it does get easier just takes time.
That's all for today. Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment