Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Quotes from my Favorite President






"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."(Abraham Lincoln)


" I am a slow walker but I never walk back." (Abraham Lincoln)


       I think he was an amazing man, I watched the movie Lincoln and I think Daniel Day
Lewis played the part very well.  There is little known about the man himself, so we were able to get a glimpse of his personal side.  He was a brilliant man, who had so many amazing things to say.  I picked those two quotes in particular because that is what I believe. When my son got ill I decided to take things one day at a time, I never realized there was an actual quote written by a man who had so many brilliant things to say and there were many. The other quote like him I am a slow walker due to an ailment so I found it fitting. You can't go back you can only go forward, and that is what I try to do as hard as it may be. My son would eventually pass away, and he fought his illness, and he fought like a brave Knight that is why this blog is dedicated to him and why there is a picture of a Knight on this page. I posted a poem my son wrote on a previous blog in it he says "I will fight with my sword held high with a Knights will to survive."( Nicolas Valois). Well that is all for today.  Be well!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment