Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

I have an idea?

 Is anyone else tired of all the Democrat's and Republicans not getting anything done or is it just me?  The economy is a disaster and now the big thing is the sequester coming up on March 1, 2013.  They are too busy scaring people then doing anything.  I saw this on either Facebook or Yahoo can't remember the country spends 8 billion in oil subsidies and 40 million on the elderly to eat. I know which one I would cut. Oh but that's right the Supreme Court decided in the Citizens United case that corporations have free speech rights just as people, so I guess big oil shouldn't have to give up their subsidies, politicians think our big companies are worth more than our people.  So my idea is, actually I am sure I am not the only person who has thought of this, is that Congressman and Senators should have term limits, no more career politicians serve four years put in your civic duty and then move out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment