Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Something New


     I started something new this week and I am hoping it takes off.  I have a web site up called http://www.iamcapable.net.  I am hoping to get some traveling done, and since I have some limitations with walking, I decided to make it a site to help those who need accessible travel find information to do just that.  Places to see that are handicapped accessible, transportation such as van rentals, buses, taxi cabs. How to travel on a plane. Find Hotels that have handicapped accessible rooms.  The Web site came out really nice, but isn't exactly what I wanted, but I am sure it could be tweaked. What I could use from anyone who may be reading this is ideas of what kind of things you may be interesting in seeing or getting information on.  Maybe if it is done right we could put some discounts in there.  Check out my new web site http://www.iamcapable.net; I would love to hear from you let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment