Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time for a change!

I am just thinking I have a big birthday coming next week, yes folks I will be 50 the big 50!  Thinking what can I do to make a change, not coming up with any answers.  Well I did start taking online courses to get my Bachelors of Arts degree so I guess that is a change, never to late to finish school.  I was told I have a stranger entering my life and will own property if you believe that kind of stuff, I just did it for fun. So I guess it is a wait and see what 50 will bring.  I will have to remember to tell my family I love them more often that could be the change I make, you never know when you won't be able to do it again. Yup that's it I will try not to take for granted the people I love, and tell them I love them more often. That I think is one important change I can make.  Friends come and go but in the end family is all you have. That's all I have for today. until another time. Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment